Your Achievement Deserves Credit.
Your hard work and dedication has finally paid off - you've just graduated from college. Now choose a spirited Kia for that exciting ride on your own road to success.
How to Get Started:
It's easy. Just bring us documentation of your graduation, employment, and program eligibility. Then complete our credit application. We can often provide an answer in 60 minutes or less.
- All new and untitled Kia vehicles.
- Demonstrator (demo) vehicles with less than 6,000 miles.
- Eligible students must be within six (6) months of graduation or up to twenty-four (24) months after graduation.
- Graduates of an accredited four-year college or university, nursing school, and accredited two-year college, or an accredited masters or doctorate program in the United States.
- Must be currently employed or have verifiable proof of employment to begin within 90 days of approval and meet minimum income and payment-to-income requirements.
- No adverse credit history. No bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions, collection accounts, charge-offs, tax liens, judgements, or any other delinquent credit.
- Payment to gross income cannot exceed 20%.
- Gross monthly income must be greater than or equal to $2,000 per month.
- No down payment required.
- Proof of employment and income as defined in Credit Requirements.
- Copy of Social Security Card and valid Driver License.
- Copy of diploma or copy of college transcripts with proof of graduation eligibility.
|| Apply Now
or complete our online application.